Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Start of a new beginning

Go down 
+2
Spectre Glyph
Olivia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jasel
Jasel

Dollars : 21450

Start of a new beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Jasel sat on the roof top. His scent masked but he'd been here for a while. Yes. Long enough to hear lame comebacks and see blood spilled. Mmm...tasty. That reminded him. His fangs flashed. He hadn't had anything to eat for a couple months now. It smelled like it was time to break the fast. He stood up on the edge. Stupid mutt didn't even know he was here. Time to change that. His ally shouldn't have all the fun. He dropped down silent as death. Not a sound or smell from him. He spiral kicked into Sol's back. Slamming him into the ground a few feet away. Flitting and was in front of him a handful of hair in his fist. "Shame on you my friend...forgetting to invite an old friend to play." He said to Spectre. He jerked Sol up and twisted his head. Biting in harshly and drank a bit. Letting him go and jerked away. Tearing the males neck in the process. The element of surprise would help with this.

His own eyes crimson red. A dark smirk on his face as he let his scent be known. "Never seen me...now you do." He said tauntingly. Sideways kicking Sol into the air and began to attack a bit more. Maybe he'd get air time maybe the guy could block in time. Either way his onslaught though had just began. Sideways thrusts. Sideways kicks. Spiral kicks. Downward thrusts. Fist play thrown in. Sure that mutt was fast but hell...he was faster. He spit out a bit of silver. "Seems the mutts tainted. How bitter sweet." He said coldly. Jumping up into the air and back flipped. Forming fireballs in his hand. He began launching them throwing in bolts of lightning. "Lets see how well you really dance. So far everything I've seen you do to my dear friend...I've seen babies do better." As fast as he launched them he threw more. Oh but he made sure they never touched Spectre. Not at all.

He licked his lips. "Mutt...I have a question...why do you whine more than the bitch thats my lovely little toy? Sweet thing like her got more balls than you." His tone mocking, cold, calculating, and just downright demeaning. He stopped throwing fireballs. Then stood there lazily in a way that just screamed this is a game and you are simply wasting my time. He grinned at Spectre but merely flashed his long fangs. "Woof. woof. Does the dog beg when the master hits? Lets see what it takes to make you cry. Bet the toy lasts longer than you and she is a crybaby." His tone coy and smartass.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Dollars : 21983
Parent of : None

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:33 am

Spectre yawned and shook his head, oh yeah this guy had lame come backs. It was starting to get boring. Sighing Spectre stopped and looked to him, "You talk like a parrot with empty words, you say you are tough like a wolf ought to be. The air you force from your throat, it screams you are a boast." lifting his hand he rubbed his broken nose, "I should drink from the man who broke my nose but I want more fun. Even though you are a random cloud who needs to be fluffed into reality that fear exists like the thunder and rain." crossing his arms he watched the mass on Sol tense and move. What was he planning? He could see just slightly. His eyes still bruised. hough he looked to the blur and grinned, "Ah dear Jasel. Glad to see someone has come to make this duo into a tribunal. He was a rather bothersome being." he buckled before whispers went to Jasel. Telling him things that he didn't want known outside in Sol's wake. Especially that he was apologizing to Jasel about the invite. 

The smell of blood made him purr and he rubbed his nose again, "He smells zesty- what's he taste like dear friend?" though he burs out laughing when Jasel said a girl was with more balls than a man. Spectre then took a chance and gut punched Sol, "Take your fear- Your precious care is next." he whispered in Sol's ear, "I will gladly take anyone you love and care for away." he then licked the bite on the wolfs neck and jumped back. That was enough to help his eyes. Though they were still a bit red. Looking to Jasel he smirked, "This will be much more fun if he let his fears fuel his lust for fighting. But I understand- he was a cur and now..." he made a funny face, "He a big macho baby with big scary howl." he grinned. So glad Sol would never see it. 
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/NoctusRursum
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

Dollars : 21798

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:30 pm

He felt his ribs and his body burse from the hits that jasel gave him and he let out a growl when Jasel bite into him. He Blocked what he can but the guy was fast, he fell to the ground and when Jasel started to make the fire ball he got on his feet and and hand like he would if he was in his wolf form and dodge the fireballs making it to were he only felt the heat from the fireball. He ignore what the vampire said he was done talking and to tell the truth he really starting not to feel like himself it was as if the human part of him was getting pushed back and the more animal wolf side was coming out. He took the hit from Spectre and spat on spectre putting his blood on spectre. He fell to his knees and shifted into his black wolf form his eyes show no mercy no soul in them the human inside was beat now it was all about survival, kill or be killed. Sol let out a howl it was more of a battle howl and the rage along with the still going adrilline he was having flash backs of the fights in the underground pits. He could hear Jasel and smell his own blood on Spectre, he was limping as his walked around them he should be faster since he was in his wolf form but the damage to the right arm will slow him down slighly and it will hurt him later but if he sticked to his old ways of fighting he should hopefully not be able to get more damage done to him and in return K.O one of the males. He circled them making them get closer together.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Taylor

Dollars : 21545

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Black nose pointed in the air

*Sniff sniff sniff*

She looked left and walked through and forest and into the city entrance and phased back to her human form and smelled Sol, blood and other things, "Sol....?" She whispered and blinked hurrying down the street and stopped seeing the scent before her. "N...NO! SOL!" She yelled and screamed before phasing back into her black and white wolf form. Running on her paws she let out a sweet howl before skidding to a stop in front of Sol her ears pinned against her head as she growled her fangs showing as she looked at one of the guys (Spectre Glyph) then over at the other (Jasel) and moved back and forth then began to circle around Sol growling at the ones that where attacking him. 'Sol run! I'll hold them off.' She thought to him as she growled again.
Back to top Go down
Jasel
Jasel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:06 am

Jasel arched his eyebrow. "What a cocky mutt. I'll turn you into a spicy muttball!" He said with a mock growl. Anyone could hear it was fake. His eyes flashed with dark power. Let the games begin. He looked at Spectre. "Like a rotten egg with a dash of silver for spicing." He said with a smirk. He looked at his friend. "Eh? Yeah. I heard the whining earlier." He heard the she wolf. "Tsk. Tsk. Lady wolf you should not play with the big boys." He leaned into Spectre to whisper. "Take some blood from my magic vein. It will fuel you with energy as its pure magical energy." He then stood up straight. "I'll keep the game afoot." He said with a dark laugh. Watching the she wolf. "I'm sorry...your not worth making a toy. You seem quite familiar with the man bitch." He said with a smirk. He began launching fireballs at sol. Then threw a wall of fire behind Sol. "Tsk. Tsk. Can't have the coward running." he then looked at the she wolf. Wondering what Spectre's plan was going to be. He didn't want to mess it up. He flitted past Taylor's circle. Kicking her out of the way and grabbed Sol. Making two grabbing movements so if one missed he'd still grab the mutt by the tail or the neck. Either way suited him. He hurled him into the she wolf. Flitting back over to Spectre. "Tick tock. The mouse and the rat go up the clock." He said with a taunting voice. He looked at Taylor. "Fiesty...how sweet." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Dollars : 21983
Parent of : None

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:58 am

Oh this fight was dulling so much, however he blinked when he got spat on. Spectre blinked, he was just spat on. With a different blink he spoke, "Oh so you spit on a Demon? Well then..." Snarling he smacked Sol in the face, a rather well placed hearty slap that would indeed make the male have a hand print on his face for a while. Stepping back he used the cuff of his sleeve to wipe the blood away, "Disgusting... Drool of a mutt and tarnished plasma... sickeningly tart." making a face the Ghost Phoenix winced clutching his head. Wobbling he nearly had to kneel on the ground, but he stood tall, his body was weak... and strangely he felt sick and tired. Growling he stood up and narrowed his eyes. No fatigue would kick his ass, he was going to see this through. His sight was blurring and he was getting sicker. In his soul he was beginning to split. Light and Darkness.

His heart went normal as he began to feel the split literally, a cut began to form under his left eye. Trailing down his cheek two inches and then vanished into a barely visible scar. Soon as the pain left his sight came back and he looked to Taylor as she came into the scene. So this was the one Sol must care for. His lips curved into a deep sinister smirk, his brows curved downward as he then showed his teeth. Laughing out loud he started to cackle. Each note was deep and creepy. Nearly containing its own echo. His fingers curled into a tight fist as he looked to Jasel in a glance and calmed the laughter down. Looking to him he licked his lips and nodded, "Never had Vampire blood." Walking closer he bit Jasel from the side and began to drink as much as he needed. Letting go he grinned, "Hmm tasty." Turning his gaze he looked at Taylor and whispered, "Keep Sol away... I am taking the girl. After all. A precious treasure to him is my key to slowly... kill his mind."

Spectre then grinned more licking his teeth and lips before he began to walk towards her. Like a mirage the male flitted and distorted. A different version of him appearing and vanishing back each time. From black hair to white again, black coat to white, the opposite each time. It was an inverted image. His eyes were black instead of red, it only lasted a minute making him go normal. Soon his black wings formed and soon stretched out as he ran at Taylor. Clawed hands outstretched as he screeched at her, a sickening scream of the dead came from his throat as he flew at her. His speed was fast and he picked up the wolf into his arms and took off. Faster with a push of magic. He would let Jasel play with the not-so-tough mutt.

-={Exit}=-
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/NoctusRursum
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Sol wasn't the type to run from a fight especially with the state of mind he was right now and that as survive this was the first time he been like thing since he been with his friend Jace and his pack. He smelled the fire ball heading toward him burning the air around it and he could feel the heat of the fire wall on his black and crimson red fur. He ran towards the fire ball and jumped shifted back into his human form so he could curve his body to bearly miss him. All though he manage to dodge the fire ball and the fire wall and he landed left hand on the ground and his right just hanging there. Taylor voice finally register in his head this was not good he was hardly able to keep himself going and now he going to have taylor to worry about why in the hell did she have to come she should have stayed out of it. He got side tracked and was grabbed by Jasel by the neck neck and thrown at Taylor he shifted back to his wolf form so he wouldn't hurt her to bad he slamed into her.

The smack he got from Spectre only stung and he ended up smirking and spectre. Now he could smell him and track him anywhere since he could smell his own blood on him even if he did wipe it off the scent was still there. Sol heard his scream got up from the throw that Jasel did and ran towards spectra and lung at him he manage to sink his fangs into the phoenix wings but a sudden pain shot through his body and he let go and fell to the ground he let out a small whimper as he landed on his shatter shoulder. He got up there was only one and that was Jasel and he had little expraince with magic users not only that he was at full health and there was no way he had a chance of winning especailly in the state he was in now maybe if he was at full health he would be able to keep up but he had got careless and because of that spectre had done some major damage to him. He would hate to amite it but he needed help if he had vortex and Jace he knew he would stand a chance or at least they could have distract him as he went after taylor and spectre. He was pissed at himself for letting Spectre get away with Taylor and jsut as he was actually getting close to her. "I don't have time for a vampire so step aside this is not your fight. If you where real allies you would have let him finish what he started, vampire. "
Back to top Go down
Jasel
Jasel

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 am

Jasel was not easy to distract. Nothing could distract him. Not even if Terah showed up. NOTHING would keep him from making this mutt nearly dead. He would teach him the meaning of pain. He smirked as the guy was hurt. He licked his lips. Pain...was delicious. If there was three of them...they still wouldn't be able to do more than make him laugh at his own pain. He had smirked and touched his neck. The light train of blood teased his senses. It was from his magic vein. He licked his own blood from his fingers. Blood to blood. Dust to dust. He must show this mutt just what happened when you fought a killer. He was worse than anything Sol could have ever imagined. His eyes narrowed a bit. Not angry but darkly amused. Oh. That bitch of a mutt didn't just talk to him like that. Scolding him would he? Let him show this mutt what a bastard he could be. "I don't recall asking you bitch." Cold smile.

"You must think because your a good little bitch that you know how the dark alliances work. Guess what asshole...you know nothing. If you fight my allies...you fight me.You think you know pain? I'll show you real pain." He said. He flitted behind Sol and made himself unable to be detected. Grabbing ahold of Sol's shattered arm and flipped him over his head and onto the ground. Slamming him into it with full force. Oh he wasn't done yet. He jerked him up by that arm and slammed him sideways into a wall. The spun and slammed him into another wall. Flipping him over his head and slammed him into the ground. Lifting the mutt up and twisted him. Slamming him around more and more. "When I'm done with you...you will think again about trying to tell me...what to do. Mafia...doesn't listen to whores. Got that bitch?" He said coldly. He slammed him into the ground and twisted the injured arm behind his back. Pressing it in and shattered the arm further.

Then flitted five feet away. Facing the mutt. "Get up bitch. I'm just starting with you. When I'm through with you you'll be a mess on the ground with not a bit of consciousness to you." He drew his blades Fyre and Ice. One burned upon contact with the skin and the other froze the skin. Deadly blades made by the darkest of magic blacksmith...him. He made these weapons. He smirked. "Show me what you got ink breath."
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Sol was listening to his ramble to be honest he was to worried about taylor and getting to her back from the ghost phoenix. He didn't understand what he was feeling why was he so concern about another he been on his own for so long and ever since what happen to his and jace pack he swear to himself never to get attached to anyone like that again. Even since then he had forgotten what it felt like to actually care and fall for someone else but not knowing or fully understanding this feeling and why he was mentally beating himself up over it he didn't realized Jasel was talking yet alone he was making him move until he grabbed his right shattered shoulder. Sol grind his teeth together to keep from whimpering from the pain but it was plan to he that he was hurting bad. Sol had his eyes closed as he was thrown around like a child's stuff animal, the pain that was coming in was masked by the pain that jasel had just inflicted on him.

Sol laid on the ground his body battered and bruised he wanted to get up and fight but his body wouldn't respond as well as he would like, blood was on the ground from where he was slammed into. He manage to stand up his body sstaggering and shaking it was taking all that was left to stand but he only ended up falling back down onto his stomach. A minute whimper let his mouth in pain. - some protecter he was- he thought as th image of giro came to his mind -.... Far from superman- as Crystal would call him -even he knew when to run and when to fight..... the sad part is that I actually wanted a life... something like Jace had with lulu would be nice...... I can't beleive I lost my touch with this looks like I have still a lot to learn....if I ever get the chance to learn them.- he thought his eyes closed and his body twitching as he try to move but the pain was coming to him and he try his best to cover it over -play dead.... maybe I can play dead and he will leave it would give me some rest and I can go get healed real quick and save taylor... That bird should be easy to track seeing he has my scent on him.....please Taylor hand in there....- he thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of a new beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World Of Randannia :: Ohara City :: City Entrance-
Jump to: