Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Just another day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie
Pledge
Pledge
Rosalie

Dollars : 21575

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Just another day   Just another day EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 pm

At the crack of dawn Rosalie was up, pampered and dressed in a purple maternity dress and a pair of jeans. She was a small women and now that her weight was back up from her kidnapping, her belly was growing everyday. It was clear that she was pregnant, not just fat. (lol) She was also one of those women who had the perfectly rounded belly, no extra weight on her body, and she had that beautiful glow. She had made her bed, and had made breakfast for Lukas, Neo and Calici, if they wanted it.

Now it was noon and she hadn't seen any of the three. Neo, it was normal, he did have his own life. Calici as well, the two seemed to be hanging out more and more. Lukas however, she hadn't seen him for a while and it was worrying her. Standing at the window a hand was on her belly feeling ber babies kick. In around two months she and Lukas would be welcoming their babies into the world, she knew it was more then one baby due to her belly size and the ultrasound. She let out a light breath watching the gentle breeze rustle the leaves before moving to the couch letting out a sigh, she needed a lower back massage....really bad.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Jackson
Pledge
Pledge
Lukas Jackson

Dollars : 21585

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Lukas hadn't meant to be gone so long but it was a LONG way back to where they had come from. He just HAD to go get her the baby spa sets he got her. One for boys and one for girls. He hadn't been there this last time to learn they were having both. He hurried back with the gifts strapped to his back. Running with a wolf looking like he was a wolf gone camping or hiking. He ran faster and faster until he got to the spa. Smiling as he walked inside. "Rosie I'm home." He spotted her and smiled. Walking over to her. "I brought you some surprises. I left them in our old place...so I had to get them. I'm sorry for being gone so long."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
Pledge
Pledge
Rosalie

Dollars : 21575

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:50 pm

The she wolf was dressed in a long silk white robe, her hair was half up and half down, she looked rather pretty to be staying home all day but she like to look her best for if someone came into the spa, which was often. She sighed and laid down before she heard the door. She carefully sat up and then carefully got up. She smiled when she saw Lukas and walked over to him standing in her toes and hugged him. She looked at the package, "For me?" She asked taking the box and setting it on the table and smiled and looked at him, "That's okay, I was just worried." She told him pulling the box out of the wrapping and smiled seeing the green little bath set, "Oh it's just wonderful!" She said with a smile and moved over to kiss his lips. She nuzzled into his neck happily before looking at at the bath set, "This will be perfect for the babies." She said with a nod and just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day   Just another day Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World Of Randannia :: Randannia Castle Town :: Revolution Day Spa-
Jump to: