Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Herb Garden (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Holly

Dollars : 21720
Parent of : (adopted)Crystal(1yr)

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:47 am

The young grey wolf was walking around wanting to plant a
herb garden, not only can they be used in healing but also in spells. The wolf
had padded all around the pack lands not being able to find the perfect place.
She huffed in annoyance, there had to be a perfect spot! Looking up Holly saw the stone walkway that
lead to the pack secret glade. With a sigh her ears laid against her head her
tail dragging on the ground. With each delicate step she took she made her way
into the glade. The young wolf jumped on the three that was hear the ground and
shifted back into her human form, She was in a blue dress with a white apron.
Her baby blue eyes looked over the glade as she laid on the three and saw a perfect
place to have her garden! It would get plenty of sun and the ones that didn't
need much sun would get the shade while still being near the other herbs! Oh
this was perfect! Jump off the tree the young girl stretched out her arms
shifting back into her wolf form and landed with all four paws on the ground
and waged her tail, oh she was so excited. She began digging row after row
before taking out running back to the
pack house and grabbing her bag that was on the porch and ran back to the
secret glade. She jumped over the tree trunk and began to plant the comfrey. She
planted the comfrey seeds in partial
shade and in perfect rows. She had 5 seeds of each herb in her bag all in
little cotton baggies and she was excited to finally have a place to plant
them. She took out the chickweed seeds and planted them in front of the comfrey
since it had full sunshine and that was what chickweed needed.

After planting some hawthorn berries, Raspberry, Rosemary
and a number of herbs the young girl sat back a smile on her face and dirt also
on the girls face and hands. She bug around her bag and took out a water bottle
and took a drink before taking out her journal and read on each her she planted
and watered the them accordingly before she drank the rest of the water. Taking
some bark of the dead tree behind her she wrote what each herb row was and put
in front of the rows. After that the young girl took the basket that was laying next to the statue and
gathered rather large rocks. Once she could barely lift the basket she walked
back over to the garden and put the rock around the garden so others wouldn't
step on it. She only made a half circle because she didn't get enough stones.
She'd get more once she regained energy. Taking her bag in her hand she
rummaged around and took the plastic baggie and opened it tearing off some
bread and took a bite and flipped her journal to find the prayer for the garden
she learned back in Storybrooke. Upon finding it she pulled out her green
candle and she put her open palm over it as she concentrated on the fire to
start. After a few moments there was a flicker of light, then another, then
another just before the candle was burning. Picking up her journal she put it in
front of the candle and looked at the cornucopia she had a picture of on her
journal. She then pulled out her mini sheaf of wheat and placed it in her right
hand and look the gathered her bunch of grapes, apple, orange and two plums and
placed them on the right of the picture. She cleared her throat and began to speak.

"Demeter, Demeter! Great goddess of the harvest,
forests and earth, I call you to kindly ask your blessing on my herb garden. I
possess the image of the cornucopia in your honor, to represent abundance. I possess
a sheaft of wheat in your honor to represent fertility. I possess a green candle
in your honor to represent prosperity, the Earth and luck. O' Demeter, I
request of you to bless this sheaf of wheat, and when I scatter the ashes of it
upon my garden, may my little garden be blessed for abundance
equally. With your blessing let my garden
thrive! In return, I offer you the fruit, and my eternal thanks.''

She took the wheat and put in the clay bowel she carried in her bag and cut the wheat and took the
green candle and let the wax drip onto the wheat for a few moments then set it on fire. Once she was sure all the wheat was burnt into ashes. She then dug a whole and put the fruit in the whole and
began to speak again.

''Demeter, I offer this fruit to you in thanks for your
blessing.''

She got up and began to scatter the ashes over her garden that she just planted and spoke again.

''Let the ashes that Demeter has kindly blessed ensure abundance, survival and that my garden thrive. I thank Demeter, and she is in my favor eternally.''

She then closed her journal put it back into her back, blew out the green candle and let the wax harden and shifted looking at her garden, once she regained she'd finish the rock circle but at the moment the young girl
was very tired.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Dollars : 22038
Parent of : None

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All of this air, refreshing and rejuvenating like an herbal tea. It was good to finally be free of his own prison, though it still had its guards, something he could never get rid of. It still was a bother though, he didn't understand one thing. How come he couldn't switch at will? Maybe it was due to how his emotions were. The male didn't care though. He was just glad to be free.

Flying over the trees his white wings stretched and flexing upon each beat and stroke. His feathers glittered in the light as he flew quietly, his black coat clung and flayed out as he flew. Black strands of hair twisted, pulled, flared, and smacked at his face as he looked around. This place was so nice. As he flew he soon came over a strange area, something that gave the smell of wild dog. Tilting his head he dove down.

Nose diving he flayed out his wings and slowed down landing on his hands and knees. Standing he wobbled, oh yeah, these wings were going to take a bit to get used to. Stretching his white wings he rubbed his head and looked around. His sky blue eyes were bright in the shadow of his hair. The male pulled his coat closer and walked around. He had no idea this was the pack lands. Soon he heard something like a prayer and followed the sound. As he did he paused and looked to the girl before him. Tilting his head. The black mark under his left eye glimmered as he stared.

He was so curious. Who was this person and why the smell of wolf? Rubbing his neck he softly spoke, "Miss, can... can you tell me where I am? I am... in a way new... not even sure how I came to be here..." he said it in a gentle voice. If anyone knew Spectre Glyph his voice was usually not gentle or in the least kind. It was Leonardo who was kind. And Leonardo was the one here now.
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/NoctusRursum
Holly
Holly

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:10 pm

She closed her eyes as she felt a gentle breeze, as if she lulling her to take a nap where she was. A yawn slipping through her lips as she fell asleep. Though, at the sound of the male's voice she jumped and opened her eyes. Her heart nearly stopped, but she smile at him. "Oh, hello." She said and moved to stand up in her dress and smiled dirt on her face and all "You are in the Silver Moon Pack's land, The Pack's Secret Glades." She told him. Holly was usually a bit more, skittish around males but she was learning how to stand on her own four paws and she was also aware that nothing bad thing can happen in the glade. Nobody that was evil could enter the glade. She smiled and looked at him, "I'm Holly. It's a pleasure to meet you.....I'm sorry I don't think I ever caught your name." She said with a smile. She brushed her sun kissed blonde hair out of her face, "If ever want someone to show you around. I'll be happy to." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Looking to the girl as she had been on the ground resting, he hoped she wouldn't scream. Her body jolted and he backed up, he actually startled her. However her smile made him feel better, much better about startling her. She stood and he gave a weak, almost unsure smile to her. Gently nodding in recognition of her hello. Her dirt covered dress made him think back when he suddenly woke up, covered in blood and scared of the thing in front of him.

Though he was still glad he lived. Not sure why he was attacked either. The thought passed and he nodded to her, "The pack lands... So this be wolf territory?" he asked. His hand moving and slowly tucked into his pocket.

Leonardo was so glad to meet a friendly girl, even her name was nice. He chuckled and tucked his other hand into the other pocket before walking around, "I... I believe my name is... Leonardo Flyer. Least... last time I checked." He said with a soft chuckle. Oh yes, Leo actually couldn't remember anything. All he knew was what happened before the sealment and the day he woke up to find a wolf attacking him. A prospect was soon given and the Phoenix stretched his wings, "I would love to see around. Though, I am not intruding... am I?" he hoped not. It was also hard to believe his magic was light and Spectre's was darkness.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lunaris
Taylor Lunaris

Dollars : 21630

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Taylor was bringing Crystal by for Holly. He needed to resume job hunting and Crystal refused to be without one of her parents without whining and crying. He carried the currently sleeping child all the way on his back. Walking slowly as he sniffed out Holly's scent in his wolf form. His tail wagging as he caught the scent. He then walked with a bounce that made Crystal giggle in her sleep. She always liked it when he bounced in his walking. It for some reason was funny to her. He then caught Holly's scent. Since he had a passenger he couldn't bolt off running towards the scent he greatly wanted to indulge in the need to be with his mate faster. However, it was his responsibility to take care of Crystal and the sleeping child clutching his fur wouldn't be able to hold on in her sleep. He shifted as he got close to Holly and the man. Walking in from the side. "Hello beautiful. Hello sir." He said. Switching Crystal to in front of him as she woke up. "Crystal look its mommy." He said. Laughing a bit at the sleepy eyed look the child had. He set Crystal in front of Holly. Kissing Holly lightly. "I need to go look at some jobs. I brought Crystal to you because she refuses to be without you or me right now. I don't know why though. She won't tell me." He smiled at the gentleman. "Hope you are doing well sir."
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lambert
Pledge
Pledge
Crystal Lambert

Dollars : 21481

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Crystal clung to Daddy's fur in her sleepiness. Sleeping somewhat as they looked for Mommy. She wanted Mommy or she wanted Daddy and Daddy said he needed to go look for job to take care of her and Mommy. So that meant she had to have Mommy who was her favorite parent. She whimpered as Daddy shifted into his human form. Opening her eyes when she heard the words look its mommy. Looking up at him blurry eyed. When she was set in front of Holly she perked up immediately. "Mommy!" She said. Standing up and held up her arms. Looking at the woman who was her mom expectantly. Smelling the other scent she tilted her head to the side curiously. Going behind Holly's leg and peering around. Waving at him shyly. Her hand folding over in the middle as she watched the stranger in curiousity. She then moved somewhat and held her arms up for Holly to pick her up. Nuzzling Holly then repeating this. Wanting to be picked up by Mommy.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Holly smiled lightly to him, "Oh well....yes. The pack lives in the Country but, anyone is welcome
as long as they don't hurt the pack or the friends. The leaders love visitors."
"She told him in a sweet voice. She extended her arm to shave his when she got his name. "It's a pleasure to meet you Leonardo Flyer." She said and looked to left to see her mate with Crystal and just smiled as they came closer. She blushed at Taylor's words, "Hello." She nodded to him and looked at Crystal, "Hello little princess." She said looking at her as she hid behind her leg and picked her up and kissed her cheek then nuzzled into her neck and looked at Leonardo Flyer, "Crystal this is Mommy's new acquaintance, can you say hello?"She asked. She has been teaching Crystal manners, and she was a very fast leaner. She loved the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Leo looked to her and smiled, he was glad he was welcome here. Though he did know he wouldn't live here, it wouldn't work out right. Holly saying it was a pleasure to meet him he crossed an arm over his chest and bowed a little, "As it is to meet you, you are really gentle." he said with a smile and stood looking to a new sound. He could smell more wolves. This head was turned as he blinked, staring at the little girl and male. Soon as the girl woke up he tilted his head and smiled softly. She was so adorable. Chuckling as she darted behind Holly he crouched down and waved to her, "Hello." he laughed and stood looking to the male, "I been better." was his reply before looking at the little one.

Grinning his wings flexed a little and he crossed his arms. The little girl was hitting down on his soft spot. Even his darker side agreed to this, no way would the darkness take over. It was still healing from the fights and attacks, "May I ask to know her name? It's been a while since I have seen a young child." which was true in so many words. Spectre never let him see anything, this was his first time ever in his life that he got to see anyone or anything.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lunaris
Taylor Lunaris

Dollars : 21630

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 am

Taylor smiled at his mate. Then looked at the new guy. Leonardo. "A pleasure to make your acquantiance as well." He said with a gypsy style bow. He couldn't help it. He was gypsy first and always would be. His guitar, he never went anywhere without it because it was something from his life before gypsyhood, was strapped onto his back like always. He kissed Holly. "I need to go. I might have an interview. You are safe?" He asked. Studying Leonardo. Then looked at Crystal who seemed nothing more than shy. Deciding his girls were safe he kissed Holly then kissed Crystal's forehead. "I'll be back soon. I am going to get a job to support my girls." He then bowed to Leonardo again. "I shall see you again sometime most likely." He then shifted and licked Holly's leg before rushing off to go do his job hunting. He wanted more than anything to be able to support Holly and Crystal on his own. The money he made from singing gave him some money and his cooking was often bought as well but he wanted a true job to make Holly proud to be his mate.

(exit will return later on ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lambert
Pledge
Pledge
Crystal Lambert

Dollars : 21481

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:33 am

Crystal smiled up at her. Waiting to be picked up. Waving her arms expectantly in a cute fashion. Squealing in delight and wrapped her little arms around her Mommy's neck when she was picked up. Giggling happily then stopped. Tilting her head to the side and studied the man. She looked at the man then to her mommy to make sure it was okay to talk to the stranger. Hearing Holly's words she did the cute hand wave. "Hillo." She said softly. Combining Hi and Hello into one word. Cutely but then again she was only a year old. Soon to be a year and a half. She nuzzled her mommy then looked at the man. Looking up at Mommy. "Fwiend?" She asks. Trying to place what that big word meant. She just knew that Mommy had wanted her to say hello to the man. Trying to understand the big word Mommy had said. Looking at the man and gave another cute little wave. She then shyly buried her face in Holly's neck. Peeking out at him with one eye. Studying him in curiousity. She had never seen a man with wings. She had always been asleep when Hero visited. So his wings were something new, curious, strange and exciting. "Feathers?" She softly. Looking at his wings with just one eye. The other staying hidden from him. It was a cute sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herb Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herb Garden (Open)   Herb Garden (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Herb Garden (Open)
Page 1 of 1