Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Awakening & Starting New

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Donovan
Pledge
Pledge
Mika Donovan

Dollars : 21135
Parent of : None

Awakening & Starting New Empty
PostSubject: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Light steps tread through the silent wills of the gardens, the steps were soft against the grounded stone walkway people call "concrete". Shuffling of genuine leather fabric swayed and gently smacked in the air as the figure moved. The long silver strands of the figure swayed, sashaying back and forth as the male slowly paced down the walkway. His dark wings glinted in the light as he stood half in and half out of the shade. His gloved hand rested on the trunk of an Elm, his vibrant green eyes scanned over the area as he looked for nothing. Years the warrior angel traveled the lands in search of purpose. Nothing came for him and so in that he cared not for anyone not even himself. Though he still remembered her, the woman he first cared for. The one that the red beast stole from him.

He was an angel, a guardian without a charge. Weeping no more for the loss the male pulled his wings into his back and began walking, appearing as a Human with hair to his hips. The thought of finding charge here was ridiculous but it was acceptable. Sighing the male walked through the gardens, remembering her face each time it lit up when he brought flowers to make her feel better. It brought a small smile to his lips. He was going to start new here, and at that - he would be careful. To protect anyone he could. The Angel of Dragons, as she called him, would do what he could to help the souls of this realm.
Back to top Go down
Starla
Pledge
Pledge
Starla

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Starla had an arrow that had gone straight through her shoulder and into her wing. It made her wobble at times in her flight. Her white scales red with her hot blood that trailed down the front and back side of her shoulder area. Her wing would heal soon as she got this arrow out. She was weakening and suddenly began plummetting. Her dragon form falling at an angle past the angel and grazed over his hair. The sound of a rolling thud could be heard. A groaning as the dragon shifted mid roll into her human form. The arrow still through her shoulder entirely. Groaning and laid there for a moment. Sitting up and pressed against the back of the tree. A trail of blood leading across the grass to where she was sitting. She grabbed ahold of the arrow hilt weakly.

Her human form covered in bruises from the painful roll. She began pulling the arrow back through her shoulder. Pulling it slowly which made a rush of pain escape her lips. She gritted her teeth and continued pulling on the arrow. Damn those dragon hunters. She had barely escaped that ambush. Why did it seem the people miles and miles from here feared her merely because she was a dragon. She soon got the arrow out. Dropping it to land on the grass. Closing her eyes in pain. Breathing a bit heavily as she moved a hand to over her wound. Heaven magic pouring from her palm into the wound. A heavenly white glow emitting around her hand as her entire shoulder was shrouded in white.

"Why is it even now...people fear dragons? What is it that makes us so hateable?" She asked the empty air. The wound slowly stopped bleeding. The skin meshing its way shut but then she ran out of energy to do anymore. She let her hand fall to her lap. The palm coated in blood which she wiped onto the grass. "Too tired. Long flight with lots of pain." She looked around. "I wonder if there is others here? I smell scents but too tired to tell if they are new or old." She stayed where she was. Her body visually bruise riddled from the collision roll. She spotted the form of a male a bit away and just studied him. He was the source of one of the scents. He didn't smell quite human though and he was heading in this direction due to the roll and how she had landed when she ran out of energy to fly.
Back to top Go down
Mika Donovan
Pledge
Pledge
Mika Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Every step he took was slow, evenly spaced, and soft. If anything he was as silent as a ghost. The air was even with the soft and gentle silence that offered peace. The angel liked it there, it was peaceful and beautiful. The flowers even, even made him pause and gaze at them. He crouched down and looked at them, remembering the ones he used to bring to the cave his dragon resided in. She had loved flowers. Smiling he stroked the flower stem and stood, looking to the trees he figured a walk to them and rest there would serve him well. Nodding he went, enjoying the new breeze but this breeze soon shifted and he paused. His coat flushed forth, giving it a tough tug, even his silver strands flayed in the wind. Something was over head. Looking back by turning to the side he watched as a giant whirl of mass scales.

His green eyes took in the sight and felt a droplet fall on his face, reaching up he touched the spot and lowered his hand after clearing it away. A drop of blood. It smelled rather familiar... Looking up he knew why - dragon's blood. Walking again he went toward the fallen beast. Slowly he went forward, watching the beast fall into a human figure. A female too. Instantly a burned image from his past forged into him. Whimpering inwardly the male walked closer, watching the arrow to be removed. She got shot with an arrow. Mika was confused, why harm a magnificent beast as a dragon? It served no one... unless it was a dragon that killed needlessly. Soon the angel was before her, turning his head down to look at her as he crouched before her.

"Are you alright... other than the wound in your shoulder?" he asked softly. His voice so soft and low it was hard to tell what alignment he was. The angel was neutral now. No purpose left.
Back to top Go down
Starla
Pledge
Pledge
Starla

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Starla was still bleeding a bit but was trying to make sense of the pain. She was also trying to have a tough face. Trying to pretend a tough face because she was a dragon but that was all it was...pretending. Inside she was crying because it hurt. It hurt that she didn't know why she was hurt but it physically hurt more. Anyone who knew dragons would know she was just pretending it was okay. She looked at the man as he crouched before her. "Just the arrow that went through my shoulder into my wing. I was just flying by. They didn't need to get their demonic dragon hunters to attack me. I wasn't going to do anything to them." She said softly. Tears threatened to rim her eyes but she fought them back. She smiled warmly at the angel. "My name is Starla. Whats yours?" She asked softly. The injury bled far less than it would have if she hadn't healed it some. "Went through my shoulder and into my wing. I flew so far. I'm just trying to find a new place to live. To make a new life for myself. What brings you here stranger?" She asked with a warm voice that broke occasionally with pain.
Back to top Go down
Mika Donovan
Pledge
Pledge
Mika Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:13 am

Gently the breeze blew through the gardens bringing in the fall crisp, though it did not bother him. He lived in a cave after all when he had guarded her. The angel with dark wings crouched still, facing her, waiting for the female to speak. The wound on her shoulder looked painful. Though he could see through her expression and it made him feel like he had seen the same look before, probably had but he still hated seeing faked expressions. He ignored pain, he would wince and show it but never faked it. All of it was just a silent motive.

Reaching out to her shoulder he lightly touched it, sending a gentle heat into the wound to soothe it and make it scab over faster. When he was satisfied his eyes moved and he looked to her, "Demonic... dragon hunters? Why hunt a dragon if it does nothing?" he said standing up. Looking to her his eyes shifted to the right, "My name is Mika... I've come here to start fresh - to get away from a, nightmare." he looked down at her, to the shoulder. Wondering if she felt better thanks to what he did.
Back to top Go down
Starla
Pledge
Pledge
Starla

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:18 am

Starla let out a cry of pain when he touched it. Her hopes of seeming strong faded and the pain showed. Yet as quickly as the pain came a warm tingling feeling started where his hand was resting. Her eyes filled with surprise then relief. She looked at him. Then to her wound which no longer hurt and had started scabbing over. "Thank you. It feels better. It doesn't hurt anymore. It hurt really bad." She looked at his face. "Mother told me when I was young I had to be strong even when it hurt so that the others would feel strong even when they were weak." That explained why she was trying to fake it hadn't hurt. Pain flicked across her features as she remembered coming back to seeing everyone dead. Seeing the place pillaged and in flames.

He spoke and she nodded her head. Picking up the arrow. "Demonic arrow. Made from demon bone and cursed with demonic magic." She explained. Dropping the arrow. "It made me weak...I made myself keep going to get someplace safer." She looked at him. "People fear dragons because they don't understand them. They fear the possibility that it is dangerous and thus attack it in hopes of preventing danger. It is usually done where there is massive amounts of humans." She said. "I would never hurt anyone if they weren't trying to hurt me. Even then I would try to just knock them out." She watched him and stood up shakily. Her body tired and it showed.

"Nice to meet you Mika." She said with a warm smile. "I know how that is...trying to escape something you don't want to remember." Her arm popped as she stretched it. She looked around then back at him. Wondering if he would be her friend but honestly afraid to ask. Taking him in more. He was really cute in a sexy and mysterious but dangerous sort of way. She looked around. Leaning back against the tree. "What are you going to do now Mika?" She asked. Looking at the flowers. "Flowers were always pretty. They surrounded where I was born. On all sides but the mountain." There was sadness as she spoke these words.

Looking back at Mika. "Would you be my friend Mika?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Mika Donovan
Pledge
Pledge
Mika Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:26 am

When he warmed her wound the male heard a scream, it made him wince. Not in pain of ear but... memory. He had not cared for it but he really hated his past. Though as he saw she was fine he smiled, though he frowned at her, "Never feel weak when hurt, that once took me out of my ranks." he said with a sigh. Remembering the day he lost to the Demon. Though he looked to the arrow and stared. Flashes of his past made his head hurt. Though he was glad to have had it happen. He became a better warrior thanks to the dragon. Reaching down he picked it up and it ignighted with a glare, it almost appeared like he wanted to see it burn. That he loved seeing something destroyed.

"I am glad you don't wish to harm anyone..." he then reached out and helped her stand. Glad to know he had someone to talk to now, with a look to the flowers he helped her keep standing. With a sigh he stared at the flowers. Not saying much more of any more word till he stepped away and put his hand to his hip, by the katana. Looking to her he spoke, "I don't have plans. Not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Starla
Pledge
Pledge
Starla

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:04 am

Starla looked at Mika. The pain was greatly less but it was still there. Listening to him as he spoke. "I bet you're still a valiant and strong warrior." She softly. "Everyone has times of weakness even I do. I was just raised that we aren't supposed to allow ourselves to have it. Or if we do have it to keep it from showing so it can't be exploited and used against you." She looked at him. Blinking as the arrow ignited and began hissing and burning away. Soon it was nothing but ashes that blew away in the wind.

She took ahold of him as he helped her up. "I'm a lover not a fighter. Usually..." She said softly. "I know how to fight but I'm not physically strong." She said. "Especially not in my human form." She said. Watching him looking at the flowers. She let go of his hand. Still feeling shakey but able to stand. When he pulled away from her for some strange reason she missed the contact. How could she enjoy someone being close to someone in such a short time. She shook her head. Looking at him after he spoke. "Then why don't we stick together. I also have no plans other than to start a new life here." She said honestly. She felt bad for him because she heard the way he said it. It was almost like he was sad. What had happened to make this man seem so distant or lonely?
Back to top Go down
Mika Donovan
Pledge
Pledge
Mika Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:29 pm

A strong warrior... it was a doubt in his mind. How could he be so strong? He lost to a demon - lost his right to his companions of the Heavens. Ridicule and ill spoken sound was all his comrades gave him as he departed from them. He was weak, so weak the only thing he could fight in true depth was a scaled beast. It was all... fashioned to give him pain and strife. Why must this suffering be endured? After all... he watched her die. With a sift of his hold to the ground he leaned more into his left leg as he lifted his head to her, "I will never, claim I am strong. For that is untrue... I cannot hold my ground to a demon - yet I hold it in blight, against a scaled monster un-such, as you." his words were spoken in a soft tone. Never meant to ridicule her for being Dragon.

"Showing weakness... can be used to turn favor to one. Weakness is also a strength in ways. You may be strong in mass but the gives a disadvantage. Use your weakness to win. Nimble can be strong as the mightiest warrior." at the very last word of strength his voice has progressed into a whisper. The winds picked up, gripping at them softly. Autumn air was sweet and gentle to the senses yet bitter as the cold when the sun went to sleep.

The long leather coat moved in the winds, billowing softly as he stood there. Mika was still in thought even if his words mislead to make one think he sought something else. He loved Dragons, yet he hated only one. The very one that murdered her and sealed him in a ball of ice. Lifting a foot he walked a little to a blue flower and looked down. Kneeling he saw how small it was compared to the others. Just like his friend had been. Reaching carefully out he touched the petals, "Starting anew, sounds like a profitable plan. I would be enthralled, to aid in this." Mika stood and turned to her, his green eyes soft, "I will stand by you - to make sure your life, is more pleasurable... than it had been, for my late friend."
Back to top Go down
Starla
Pledge
Pledge
Starla

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:09 am

Starla looked at him. "A battle against a demon does not determine if you are strong or not. There is always someone stronger than you. If you lost to a demon you must merely train harder. It does not mean you are weak." She said softly. "You should not judge yourself based on one loss." She said with a warm smile. Listening as he spoke again. She looked at him. "Perhaps you are right. I am faster even though I am not stronger." She touched the blade on her side. Her mother's sword. "I try hard to be strong even when I am weak." She was enjoying the wind as it picked up. She felt the cold but it did not affect her as much as she was naturally very hot. Yet in her human form it did make her shiver. She looked at him. "I know there is a reason for everything that happens. However, like with the loss of my entire city and family...it is hard to find that reason. Yet it is there even if it feels like there was no reason for it. That is what my father used to tell me when I was younger."

She watched his leather coat moving in the winds. She tilted her head to the side. Seeing him lost in thought. She hoped that one day he would feel happiness. She got the sense inside was a ball of sadness that he hid well. She watched him go to the flower. Looking at her companion. Listening to him speak. His words made her eyes seem to sparkle. He thought her offer something of value or worth doing. Watching him stand again. "You have such beautiful eyes." She said softly. Her eyes lit up as he spoke again. Then dimmed. "I'm sorry for your loss. Really I am." She was warm. "I will be happy and honored to have you at my side." She honestly was happy he agreed to stay with her. "So where should we start?" She ran a hand through her hair. Wincing as her shoulder was tender and she had almost forgotten it was hurting. Her stomach was aching with hunger but she had gone awhile without eating. She could handle a little longer.

"Lets go find a home Mika." She said softly. Holding her hand out to him with warm gentleness. She ran a hand through her hair. Looking around. There had to be someplace with a cave. Or something. She wanted a place to call home once more.
Back to top Go down
Mika Donovan
Pledge
Pledge
Mika Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:52 am

The black memory of ridicule, how it haunted him so. Their mocking words saying of weakness, not worth being part of the warrior angels, that his use was best for being a training dummy. That and no one deserved to hav him best them in a fight... That is all they said. Yet he judged himself harshly; why did he do so? Was it that incident - or was it the death of his first love? To those who would know him best, it was both. The dragon's death weighed heavy on his shoulders. He bore the scar of her death in his heart, forever to be weakened and damaged. 

His green eyes cast upon the female with him, his new companion, before he inhaled. Taking a soft exhale he spoke, "You see, I see no purpose. None as to why I lost, to a demon. Loosing brought me here, permanently. This permanence, however, brought me to later loose something more than my right." his voice held no emotion. Even as he attempted speech of the first dragon friend. If she lived longer, maybe his words of devotion's truth would be known to her. Mika knew that would have made his heart less heavy. 

Mika was alone and all he had left was what he had been made for. Starla though- she held a light. The same light Reymalla had. It was that light that brought joy into his heart after the loss of his group. The Angel's posture changed to be more erect as he looked out to the garden. Such a gaze was a prying as well as a gentle one seeking out things, "Thank you, Starla. They are jade." his voice said in that beautiful as well as mysterious tone. The very tone that had agreed to be at her side. Starla's side. 

Mika Donovan, the Obscure Winged Angel, his taste for fights as well as protecting others was partially sated. No more did he wish to fight in blatant devotion but to protect his friend. Even so the female asked him something. Something Reymalla said long ago. His head turned and his lips curved to a light smile. Mika nodded his head, "Let us find a place to go, Starla." Mika held out his hand to her just then, waiting for her to take his hand. He would take her anywhere. That anywhere would be their new home. 
Back to top Go down
Starla
Pledge
Pledge
Starla

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Starla listened to Mika as he spoke. Blinking her eyes. There may not be an easily visible one but she was certain it happened for a reason. Yet this subject seemed to be a sore spot for Mika so she wouldn't comment on it. "Demons aren't all weak. Sometimes they are stronger than angels. If the people you were with have forgotten this fact then they weren't worth your time to begin with." She said softly. He spoke of losing something more than his right. He lost someone dear to him. That is what she gathered from those words. She knew that feeling. To lose something or someone or even everything and everyone you held dear. It was a painful memory that lurked within the depths of your mind like a snake waiting for the right moment to strike. It haunted you like a ghost to a graveyard. Never ending until you replace the bad with something good. Which was always easier said then done.

She didn't say anything as she did not wish to rub salt in his clearly still somewhat open emotional wounds. She still smiled at him as he spoke. "You are more than welcome Mika." She said in a gentle and warm voice. He had a beautiful and mysterious tone in his voice. It was almost entrancing as she tried to figure it out. She wanted to know more about this wonderful angel companion of hers. Wanted to become closer to him. To be a purpose worth his time. Knowing already he would be one worth hers. Not that she would have left even if he hadn't. She believed everyone deserved a chance. His hand became held out to her and she willingly and gracefully took his hand in hers. Enjoying the feel of physical contact even of something so small as holding hands. "I am ready..." She said with a warm smile. Letting him lead the way. Not sure where they would go or head just that they would get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening & Starting New   Awakening & Starting New Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening & Starting New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World Of Randannia :: Randannia Castle Town :: Gardens-
Jump to: