Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giro
Giro

Dollars : 21371

Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi)   Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:54 am

Giro had been shocked to see a bird man holding a struggling Taylor. That was his UTA! His Uta was supposed to be protected by Heska! Why didn't Heska protect mommy? She hadn't sounded happy so he knew she was in danger. Tears trailed down his little cheeks. He no longer liked Heska. Heska hadn't protected his Uta! She was supposed to be protected by her mate and he hadn't. He was too little to go save mommy so he was looking for Jeki. He whimpered and felt scared. He had no one to trust except Uta and Jeki. He didn't trust Heska anymore. If he couldn't protect Uta how could he protect a kid like him? He ran calling out to Kirrigi. "JEKI? JEKII?? JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIII??????????" HE called out. Hoping his tiger friend would hear him. He was whimpering and crying. He needed his big brother.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

Dollars : 21395
Parent of : None

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi)   Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 am

Being in the church truly did have a toll on him. Made him a lot more tired than normal. This was the first time in years his tiger was actually out, but it was sated. Yes, sated. He was with silver taint in his blood. The white tiger stood in the green fields enjoying the smell as he flicked his tail His large paws soon moved and he began to run. Running e jumped and rolled down a hill with a purr. The previous night he had taken tiger form on accident thanks to the pull. He was lucky to have the sedation. However the tiger lifted his head, Giro was close by. He could smell it in the wind. He got up and began to run. He then heard him call "brother! brother! brother!" oh how he was glad for being a random appearance. He just didn't like the church much. Running he came upon the little kid and slowed. He stopped and flicked his tail. His eyes softening and he purred like thunder, "Giro!" he called out. His furry maw moving with his speech. He shifted back and held his arms out to his little brother, "Giro you're crying... what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Giro
Giro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi)   Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Giro kept wandering around calling for his Jeki, for his big brother. Tears trailing down his cheeks so he was having a hard time seeing. It made no sense. Where had Uta been taken? Why hadn't Heska protected Uta when Uta was his mate? Wasn't they supposed to protect their mates those wolves? He knew other wolf mates protected their mates but Uta had been taken by the strange winged man. She hadn't been happy at all. She sounded scared. He heard his name called out in a purr of thunder. Stumbling in that direction and cried out again. "JEKI!" He sounded a tiny bit happy. He ran into Kirrigi's arms and wrapped his little arms around his neck. Sobbing and clung to Kirrigi.

"Heska didn't protect Uta. Uta was taken by the scary winged man. Uta was scared and screaming." He managed to get out between sobs. "Now I have no one but you and Uta I can trust. Cuz if Heska can't protect Uta how can he protect a Liko like me?" He asked softly. Crying and buried his face in Kirrigi's neck. "Now I'm scared and don't wanna stay there without Uta. Can I stay wif you? Pwease?" He asked. Sniffling as he tried to stop crying. It was scary though. It was quite obvious between the crying and shaking he was terrified. Shocked about Heska not protecting Uta. Confused because he had thought Heska could protect anyone but he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi)   Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 am

Kirrigi remained on one knee and soon as Giro came to his arms he wrapped his arms around him. Holding him protectively. He was glad to see his little friend as well as his brother. He sat on his calves and nuzzled him. Closing his eyes as he listened. A scary winged man took someone? Weird, he didn't know people with wings existed. He held Giro close rubbing his back and softly held his head, "It's alright. I'll be here for you - If I ever loose you I'll track you down till I find you. I want to protect you Giro, and if I can't I'll always try to find you and get you back to me." He pried Giro off him and looked him in the eyes, "Hey... my tiger wants you to meet him. Would meeting who I really am and to play with me in my other form make you happy even for a little?" he said. Purring. Thanks to the silver flowing in him currently, he could entirely shift at will. As well as be tame.
Back to top Go down
Giro
Giro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi)   Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 am

Giro clung to Kirrigi. Whimpering as he cried. Hodling onto Kirrigi and starting to calm some as Kirrigi rubbed his back. "Kay...don't go away..." He said softly. Sniffling and crying some still. He whimpered again. "I believe you Jeki." He said softly. He flailed as he was pried off. Trying to keep attached to the guy he trusted as much as his Uta (mother). He looked him in the eyes with teary eyes. "He does?" He asked with a cute sniffle. "I want to meet Jeki's tiger." He said softly. "It would make me feel better some." He said softly Nuzzlig his big brother as he had had done to him by Taylor or Uta as he called her. He let out a whimper as he wanted to snuggle Kirrigi again.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi)   Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:12 pm

The weretiger purred deeply, he was glad Giro liked him. Though at hearing that he shouldn't go away he sighed, he was never going to abandon him. Kirrigi chuckled at the flail but held him away a little, smiling at him. Nodding the male purred again, "Just wait till I turn." he said. Backing up he sat in a crouch with his hands flat on the grassland. Soon his body began to shift as the black markings formed on his skin. His body soon morphed and stretched into the tiger, when it was done he lifted a paw and pulled Giro closer. Nuzzling his brother with his furry cheek, his tail flicked back and forth as he held his brother close with his big paw. Letting go he laid on his belly, before rolling to his side slightly, looking at Giro. His jade eyes looking into Giro's with anticipation. Only reason he pulled the boy from himself was that he had no idea what a transformation would do if someone was clinging to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi)   Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Jeki (Kirrigi)
Page 1 of 1