Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Skyrea
Pledge
Pledge
Kai Skyrea

Dollars : 21545

lost Empty
PostSubject: lost   lost EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:37 am

Kai looked around his grey blue eyes blinked that the darkness that was around the ally, He took the candy cane that he was sucking on out of his mouth and let out a sigh. "I am so lost.... and all I wanted was to get Zoey a christmas gift as well as well as big sis and even that pain in the tail cat Rico. " He said to himself he let out another sigh "I don't even know what she would like, girls can be so hard to shop for and to top it off this place smells funny. " he siad putting the bottom of the candy can in his mouth and sucking on it. He knew this wasn't the best part of town but he was lost ummm...... really lost.... he wasn't to scared very little scared him and thanks to the military training and him being an elite and the crap his father put him through he learned to have fear but use it as a seigth an not a weakness and in fear of being like his father he try to avoid fights. Dispite his past he was a happy, carefree, happy-go-lucky. playful, lovimg wolf that you would never guess he had the past that he did because of it. A strange smell came to his nose and he stops. "Come out will ya. It not nice to hid in the dark and try to be all scary like."
Back to top Go down

lost
Page 1 of 1