Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Moon Cries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Lancer
Jace Lancer

Dollars : 21800

Moon Cries Empty
PostSubject: Moon Cries   Moon Cries EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:35 am

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, Paradise will appear; however, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by taking human form. Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship.

A white wolf walked into the hell gates of freezing city. "It here. I can can smell it scent." Her ears went up as she heard a mother tell it child the legend of wolves paradise. " Lord Darcia the Third, whose people created a Moon Lord with alchemy. They said the only the smell of blood from a wolf can walk the moon lord up. And only the blood of the white wolf can force the moon lord to open the gate. Lord Darcia family been trying to get into paradise for centuries now but it said that only the moon lord and can show the path to paradise and that only wolves can enter it. but wolves have be long gone and killed off 200 years ago. so now it just a story we mothers tell." she told the child.

The white wolf lesson to the mother story and closed her eyes 'where not gone it just that you see us as big dogs nothing more nothing less. You have became blinded to the world that around you. Even if you could we wouldn't let you for you already destroy your world that was given to you.' she thought to herself as she pressed on following her nose. Blood dripping out of her wounds she was weak the lack of animals that was in the waste land had weaken her body. In an ally way she fell to her side and closed her eyes. "Rest that all I need is some rest." she siad to herself and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Her nose had caught the scent of something...."humans..." she said knowing in this form they wouldnt be able to understand her. she was to weak to defend herself as they picked her up and carried her into a building. She open her eyes slightly and notice it was a lab, sniffing the air she caught the scent of the moon lord, she was in the right place she just had to gather enough strength to get up and get to him. However she was still to weak as they past the room that the moon lord was in he smelled the white wolf blood and reacted waking up after all these years. they put her in the cage and there she lays resting her tired body. A scientist came up and place some meat and some water in the cage and walked off. She just layed there her nose smelling the raw meat. "Do you think she dead? and she looks big to be a normal dog." said one of the scientist to what looked like the head scientest. "Sir! The moon lord has awake." said another one that came running in the head looked at the wolf and then turned around. "sir, what are you thinking?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Gregory Lancer
Race: Human
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Lunos
Appearance Age: 18
Race: ???
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gregory had been hard at work trying to find a way to wake the man he had grown close to when they were younger. Then upon reaching what appearances would say was eighteen...he fell into a deep sleep. The guy he had known hadn't really been all there even before he fell into this true and deep sleep. The sleep from which he had never been able to wake him. Even as a child his friend had never been truly awake. Though he had been "awake" his eyes were always vacant like he was living but not awake. This had intrigued him and been what had guided him to become a scientist. His passion to find a way to wake him...to wake his friend. To wake the young man even as a youth his parents told him was called the moon lord. His friend they had found, his parents being they, frozen in a chamber of ice in the form of a child. The building had once been used for something supposably like magic...alchemy. Nowadays no one believed alchemy was even possible. He still had knowledge of legends. Of the lore surrounding the moon lord. It didn't matter. None of it mattered. He was lost in this train of thought when a scientist started speaking to him. "Hmm? You say the Moon Lord is awake? Good." He says. In his mind he was saying thank heavens. He wondered if this was a sign. A sign that paradise could be found. Even if the legend was right and only wolves could enter the paradise...what a find it would be to see the outskirts of paradise.

He stayed stoney face though. He was no longer the young man with life and fire inside. He was now stoney and at times cold. "Heal the wolf. That is your orders. The Moon Lord awakening is a good thing. It means some of our theories will either be proven or turn out false." He says in a cold voice. Going to a computer screen and begins to type in. The scientist protested. "If it is a wolf shouldn't we turn her over to others?" Gregory turned a firey gaze to him. "No. Do as I said. The wolf stays here and will be healed. With the wolf and the moon lord both we may be the first ones to see the outskirts of paradise. For if legends are correct and only wolves can enter...than the outskirts is all we will ever see. Get to work!" He says sharply. "Yes sir!" The man rushes around getting things. Applying dressings and other things to the wolf.

At the same time....

Lunos was beginning to stir. The scent and feel of wolf blood was passing by his room. He stirred more the stronger the scent got. He got more and more awake as the scent became stronger and stronger. The scent got further away again but the effect was the same. As he woke he begin to notice things. His senses were on higher alert than they had ever been. His eyes slowly fluttered open. He groans as he sits up. Holding his head for a moment before his eyes opened. White sapphire hues looking around. He throws the covers off of him. Standing up as soon as his bare feet hit the floor. Something about the blood he had smelled called to him. He began to detach himself from the machines. He wanted to find the source of whatever it was that was calling to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She heard her cage open as the medics came and debate on how to treat her. Her forest green eyes open and she looked at them and started to show her teeth and growled at him snarling at them. They jumped back and she forced herself to get up and smell the meat and took a bite and started to eat it. Everytime the medics try to come closes to her she would snarl and her pure white fur would go up getting herself ready to attacked. They manage to closed the cage and walked up to the lead scientist "Sir the she wolf wouldn't let us any where near her. " one of them said to him
The wolf laid down after drinking her water. her eyes closed but her ears fully alert. 'This seems a safe place to rest for now I get out of here soon as I am better.' she said to herself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gregory was typing away. Analysis and data entry. Pulling up files on his "brother" on the man he had grown up with. That was something none of his underlings knew. That the moon lord was his brother. Was his friend from childhood. The men strongly thought the man had no heart and that he never had felt anything. He would let them believe that. His hand touched the almost holographic image of him and Lunos. His sigh was soft and faint. "Your finally awake my dear friend. Perhaps this time you will be truly awake. That is what I can hope for...that you will be truly awake. Otherwise...I must get you there somehow. I will not fail you Lunos. I will not fail you..." he closed the hologram when he heard the tell tale sounds of footsteps. Closing the file and locking it once more. Growling at the man who spoke to him. "I'll do it myself then." He says.

Grabbing the kit from the medic and heads to the cage. Opening it and looks at the she wolf. "Now listen here lady wolf. Either you let me tend to that injury or it will get infected and you could possibly die." he says in a cold almost uncaring voice. Though a hint of caring was there. "I'll let you think on it but I will be back later. Whether or not you willingly are tended to is not my concern. You WILL be treated whether you want it or not." Leaving the kit on the shelf not too far from the cage. He then shuts the cage door and heads back to where he had been. Looking at his men. "Make sure she doesn't run out of water or food. Right now let her rest. Go about doing your other duties." He commands. Going back to his own work.

Lunos continued taking needles from his arm and wires from being taped to his chest. He looked at the machine that kept going off when he tried to remove the last tape. Finally just fiddling with it until he turned it off. Once he gets it off he removed the final hinderance to leaving the bed area. Taking a look around the room and sighs a bit. He gets up. Walking around on wobbly legs. Trying to regain balance. He hobbled around but then began to regain his balance. Gaining it he stands up straight. Looking around. This wasn't the place he remembered last. Moving towards the door he had only two thoughts on his mind. Where was his brother? What was drawing him towards it? Those two questions plagued his mind. He opens the door. Exiting and begins to head towards the she wolf. Walking down the hallways. Taking corners and stumbles a bit over a bump in the hallway path. He stops then takes a left. Opening the door leading to the cage. Walking into the room. "Hello?" he says. Dressed in hospital scrubs but his aura and scent was that of the moon lord. He walks to the cage. Kneeling down onto his knees in front of him. Looking at the wolf. "A wolf? What are you doing here? What am I doing here for that matter..." His hand goes through the bars and lightly touches the wolf's head. "My name is Lunos. Whats yours?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked at the strange man, her forest green eyes looking at him "Your the moon lord..." She said to him her eyes closed as he petted her she showed no hostile toward the man and for once she actually felt at peace with herself. She open her eyes and looked at him then she closed her eyes and turned into a human to make it to where the only person seemly can see her true form was him. "My name is Ivy. At least that what people called me." she said her brunette hair was moved from behind her face and behind her ear. "Your going lead me to paradise where all of my kind can be free and have plenty to eat." she said look at him "They keeping you here as a prisioner?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gregory yelled at a man who interrupted him. "What do you mean the moon lord is missing?! Go find him!" He snaps. His voice venomous and cold. He growled at the fact his brother was missing. He wasn't keeping him prisoner. He was a scientist and needed his help to see the outskirts of paradise at the very least. He also wanted his brother to be better. To be truly awake. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair after the man ran off to find Lunos. "Be alright my brother...be alright." He says. Going out into the corridors of the lab and begins to hunt for his brother himself. He wouldn't tell the men about the connection until he had to. Right now he was more concerned about his brother than anything else.

Lunos looked at the wolf. He understood her even though she was in wolf form. "That is what my brother and adopted parents told me. When they found me encased in ice when I was but a child. I was never really awake but I was always awake enough to remember things. Then on what I think would be my eighteenth birthday I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep. One from which I couldn't wake. Then I smelled blood. It was your blood. And the darkness keeping me within sleep fled and I began to wake." He says softly. Stroking her behind her ears until she shifted. Then he pulled his hand back. "Your bleeding." He says. Touching it and a white moon colored light left his finger tips and went through the injury. Speeding up the healing process. "My adopted family called me Lunos. They said it was because I was the moon lord." He nods his head. "Yes. That is what I feel I must do." He shakes his head slowly. "I don't know. This is not where I remember being last. This place is colder and less warm and hospitable. I dont know how I came to be here. I don't even know if my over protective older brother is here." He sits on his knees more. Touching her cheek. "Your very beautiful Ivy." He pulled his hand away. "I don't know if I'm a prisoner." He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ivy looked at lunos. "adopted? They took pitty on you? " she said then she closed her eyes "It makes since you where created by them at least I was told by the shaman when I was a pup. " she open her forest green eyes again and looked at him "It just a minor cut it will heal. Why..." she saw him touch her wound and a white moon colored light came from it and the next thing she knew she was healed she listen to what he said and looked at him "Lunos all the humans what to do is to take over and destroy or paradise like they have destroyed theirs. Wolves now have to hide in human form to survive and some even forgot they are really wolves as well." she looked at him when he said she was very beautiful her eyes shake for the first time she didn't know how to respond to that then suddenly she hears someone coming. She let out a small growl not wanting to change back right after what he said but she know she had no choice right now it was to risky so she changed back into a wolf. Even in her human form she still had her wolf high sense of hearing and smell as well as sight. A gaurd came in and found lunos and got on his walky talky and report in."Sir I found him he with the she dog."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunos looks at her. "I...don't know. I don't remember anything until a few months after they found me. I don't remember how I came to be frozen in ice. How I came to not be frozen in ice. I just remember a few months after it." He says softly. Blinking a bit and was confused. "I was created?" He says. Pain in his voice. "Why was I created..." He says sadly. He blinked and looked at him. "Destroy our paradise? That is horrible..." He says softly. His eyes widening at her words. "Forgot they are wolves...thats....saddening." He says softly. He heard someone coming and then saw a door open. He turned and fell backwards against the bar. He didn't know who this man was. He scooted away into the tight corner between the wall and the cage. Staying close to the wolf. "I don't know you! Go away!" He says. Holding onto one of Ivy's paws. Just needing her strength and knowing the she wolf would keep them safe.

Gregory was hunting for his brother hard when he heard something on his walky talky. Pulling it out. "Repeat that?" When it was repeated his lab coat flew as he whirled around and hurried in the opposite direction. He about slid with how fast he was taking the corners. Running because little did these people know the moon lord was his adopted brother. The only person he'd actually cared about. He gets to the room and opens the door. Walking in and looks at the guard. "Get out." He says coldly. The guard scrambling to do so. He shut the door and walked forwards. "Lunos. Its Gregory. Please come out from the corner." He says. Stopping and knelt down. "Lunos. Your finally awake after all these years." He actually sounded happy. That was because he was happy.

Lunos had let out a sound similar to growling when the guard tried to kick him out. Then he heard a slightly familiar voice. Gregory? He thinks to himself. That wasn't possibly was it? He slid out from the wall a bit and looked at him. "Gregory?" He says. Walking out a bit yet sits down in front of Ivy. "Why am I here? Where is our house? Your much older than I remember." He says softly.

Gregory looked at him. "Your at my lab. I brought you here to try and find a way to wake you up. I've been trying for over five years to get you awake. Now you are." He looks at Ivy. "I suppose I have this wolf to thank for that." He looked at him. "We need to get you some clothing." He looked at them. "I want to see the outskirts of paradise but I'm in no hurry to do so. You and your wolf friend are safe here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy growled at the soldier there wasn't much she could do but lift up her tail and fur, put her ears back and show her fangs at the man. The cage prevent her from actually attacking anyone so all she could really do is scare them which it would seem it was working. Another man walked in and Ivy continued her stance her head even with her body. She looked at Lunos as he said the man name and Ivy looked over at him "You know this scientist?" she asked lunos on the side never taking her eyes of the scientist. Lunos moved to the front of the cage and Ivy ajusted herself to where she can still see the scientist she didn't let her gaurd down with gregory. She listen to the scientist words "That how it starts... that how it always starts... I am not falling for it at all... humans does nothing but lie, steal, and kill for what they want. Safe only as long as we remain your prisoners and your test subjects." she growled

Lunos looked at Gregory. Studying him yet his hand reached backwards into the cave to pet Ivy. He trusted her and to an extent trusted the man who was Gregory yet wasn't the man he remembered. He nodded his head. "Gregory was my adopted brother. He was very protective of me growing up. Even though he knew I was awake but wasn't...he always treated me like I was special. Not just because of being the moon lord but because I was his brother. He and I played for hours on end." He explained. He wasn't sure what to believe right now. "She said that is how it starts. That is how it always starts. She isn't falling for it. Humans do nothing but lie, steal, and kill for what they want. Safe only as long as we remain your prisoners and test subjects." He blinked and looked at his brother. "Is that what I am Gregory? A test subject?" He was worried because he was his brother at least that is what memory told him.

Gregory growled and then sighed. "I know what she said Lunos. I'm wearing a canine translator I invented." He glared at Ivy. "Not all humans are that way. Children aren't and not every adult is. If that is all you were you wouldn't be here. You would have been sent to the damn scientists who would actually treat you lady wolf as nothing but an experiment." He says with gritted teeth. "Lunos is not a prisoner." He says. Shaking his head to his brother. "No. You are never going to be a test subject to me. I have been trying to wake you. I wanted my brother back. If that sleep hadn't taken you from me you would have kept aging with me. We would have been able to truly grow up together." He sighs a bit. "I missed you Lunos." He glared at Ivy. "You can be a prisoner if you want. I have no issues with that. If you could swear not to attack anyone in this lab then I would let you out of that cage. I cannot risk the safety and lives of the men under my command unless I have a solemn oath they won't be eaten. Wolves have proven to be very violent in the past."

Lunos looked at Gregory. Shaking his head. "She isn't violent. She is nice. I trust her. Please let her out of this cage Gregory. She needs to have some freedom. She isn't meant to be trapped inside a box with holes." He pleaded. He believed his brother yet didn't trust him at the same time. Why was that? Was it because this man was both the brother he knew and a scientist? Something in him didn't trust scientists....but what? He looked at Ivy. "Gregory, when I knew him, never lied about big things...only little." He says softly. He looked back at Gregory. "We'll stay together, Ivy and I, just let her out so she can roam around." He says.

Gregory looked at his brother. "If she can swear to not try and leave. If she can swear to not kill the men in this lab. Then yes. I have no quams about letting you both have free reign to roam around the lab and caged in backyard as you please." He says simply. "Otherwise I'm sorry Lunos but I can't. I need to see the outskirts of paradise. I can't enter it if legends and lore are correct but I want to see untainted beauty with my own eyes. That isn't the reason why I wanted to wake you though...it was because I wanted my brother back." He simply stood and waited for Ivy's voice. "When she gives an answer I'm going to grab you at least a pair of pants. If not a shirt if one can be found in your size."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy closed her eyes and transform into a human "There so your men won't feel threaten by a wolf walking around. Also you wouldn't need that device, that and wolves are not violent at all the only reason we attack is to defend ourselves. Humans lost there way a long time ago and start taking over our homes killing us just for a part and leaving the rest of our bodies out of disrespect. Forced us to live in hiding we never hunted you humans out of sport or even now for food though we are starving." She looked at Gregory her eyes had such spirit to them "Children for the most part are harmless but adults teach them to do such things as kill, lie and steal it the way of your society." She looked over at Lunos "I came for Lunos to go where my kind can finally be free and happy I will not go anywhere with out him." she said to Gregory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gregory looked at the wolf and blinked as the she wolf turned into a human. "Fascinating. Absolutely fascinating." He says. Not saying much else other than that. He blinked a bit. "Really? Isn't that an interesting turn of events." The scientist in him interested in this but he doesn't react like a scientist. More like a man who just saw something amazing. He reached into his pocket and ruffled around for his keys. Pulling them out and got up. Walking over to the cage and unlocks it. Opening the door and walks over to Lunos. Shaking his head. "Not all humans do that. Some wolves have hunted humans. A lot of humans have hunted wolves. The process mainly goes both ways." He says. Not really caring either way. "Not that I care either way. Most of humanity is full of complete and utter morons." He merely glared at her. "Well you aren't taking my baby brother when I just got him back." He says this time in a sharp tone. "I'll be back. I'm getting Lunos some clothing." He leaves the room and slammed the door. He didn't want to let go of his brother even though he knew deep down eventually he would need to in order to see the outskirts of paradise. He talks to the guards on the walky talky. "Keep an eye on the moon lord. I am getting him clothing. Leave the woman with him alone. Those are your orders." He went off to get clothing after that.

Lunos watched in admiration again as she transformed into a human again. He watched as Gregory opened the cage and allowed her the ability to escape from it. He frowned as he heard what humans did. He didn't like it. He wished they could all just get along but knew it wasn't possible. Humans were apparently too set in their ways. He watched as his brother remained cool, distant and practically icy towards the entire discussion. This was not the brother he knew so well. It was his brother but this man was different from the man he had known so well. He looked at Ivy after his brother stormed off. "He is my brother but...he is different from the Gregory I knew. He is colder towards life. Full of less passion. It is like a part of him is dead and gone forever." He stands up and helps Ivy up. "Lets go walk around. I don't want to sit still right now." He says. Hugging her a second later. Then lets her go. He wondered what would happen to him after he helped her kind be free and happy.

Ivy growled at his words, she wanted to lung at him but she knew better and she couldn't out of respect for Lunos. Soon as he open the cage she crawled out of it and stood up cleaning herself off. "Lunos..." she could tell he was hurt by his brother almost like a slight betrayal. "I still don't think it a good idea to show him paradise. There alot that he knows about you that he wont tell you anything about it. Like you where created by a noble family by scientist that want to enter paradise." she said to him "I don't like it here it smell to much like blood. Humans are cold creatures and I think since he saw me do that he won't let us go. Paradise is also where you can be happy as well it better then living here in a frozen hell wastland." she looked at him when he hugged her she didn't know how to react to him hugging her he was the first that came into contact with her like that. she looked around "Let go it would be nice to get a look around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunos was now just kind of staring out the door his brother had left out of. Wanting the loving and warm hearted brother he knew so well and loved so dearly back. "Gregory....what happened to you." He says softly. He was hurt and it was a slight betrayel. Sure he hadn't been actually betrayed but in a way he had been. Gregory had promised to never change and yet he had. The question was....why? Why had he become this icy man. Looking to Ivy again. "I haven't ever asked him anything about me." He says. A bit confused by that. "So that is why I was created...as a means to an end. That is really sad that that is why I came into existance." He says softly. "Will they even be able to enter paradise? Gregory doesn't seem to think so. He kept saying the outskirts of paradise." He said softly.

He looked down. "I want to believe otherwise Ivy. The Gregory I knew would let you go. This Gregory...I don't know him so well. I want to believe he still would but now part of me just can't." He says softly. He looks at her. "Am I able to be happy there too? I don't think I'll ever fit in with the humans. I have strange powers like the ability to heal another." He looked at her. "We are in a frozen hell wasteland?" He says. He didn't know fully why he hugged her he just felt the desire to do so...so he had. He opened the door and let her exit first. Following after her but staying closely by her side. He felt happy at her side. Like he had not a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Aeris Skyrea
Aeris Skyrea

Dollars : 21750

Moon Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Cries   Moon Cries EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 am

Ivy looked at him "You will at least I believe that you will able to. How ever you brother is not wolf, or the moon he with he own desires. If you get the chance look outside and look around see what the humans did to there paradise. That why there not welcome in ours." she said walking out the door she kept close to him knowing that the moment she leave his side will be the moment the testing on her will begin for she had made the mistake and transformed in front of his so called brother. She closed her eyes she really didn't care if the guards was yelling at her telling her that the moon lord need to stay. She just smirk and dared them to try and stop her.
Back to top Go down
Jace Lancer
Jace Lancer

Dollars : 21800

Moon Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Cries   Moon Cries EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Lunos looked at her and blinked a bit. He hoped so. He would miss Gregory but this Gregory was not the Gregory he knew and loved. This was not the brother whom he had fallen into a sleep with. Sure he had never truly been awake but he had been enough he had known him. He couldn't fathom the reason behind his brother's change. Gregory had been warm, passionate, caring, and loving. Where had those things gone? Who was this man that was his brother yet wasn't. He looked at her and nodded his head. "I vaguely remember in my half sleep...in my half sleep state...I remember seeing the world. It seemed like it was in pain and I wasn't able to heal that pain." He said softly. He wasn't feeling entirely happy. For the first time in ever he was awake. Like really truly awake. Yet it didn't feel like he thought it once would. It felt...good yes. But mostly it felt...empty.

He was lost in thought as they walked around. Only really noticing that she was right next to him. "Why did they bring you here?" He asked softly. Walking with her still. Trying to find someplace for them to go. They ended up near the room he had been in. Looking at her. "This is not how I imagined...waking up for real would be like. I always imagined I'd get to see my brother's smiling face and warm eyes. Instead I saw a man who was cold and distant towards life. I do not understand why he changed. The Gregory I know...he wouldn't act like that Gregory." He shook his head. "It saddens me. I feel like I lost something that I wanted to keep." Taking the clothes and slipped on the pants. Dressing in the clothing he had been given.

Gregory walked over and handed him the pants and shirt. "I have to go to a board meeting. I'll be back to spend time with you later." He looked at the woman she wolf being. "You hurt my brother and you'll wish you hadn't." He said in a low voice before walking off again. Having said it too low for Lunos to catch but her wolf hearing would catch it quite clearly. He vanished around a hallway.
Back to top Go down
Aeris Skyrea
Aeris Skyrea

Dollars : 21750

Moon Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Cries   Moon Cries EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:37 am

She looked at him "Humans change over time that why it makes me said when I see kids. They try so hard to understand to have dreams to make there world a better place but the adults crushes that dream. They make them believe they are the highest on the food change when reality is that no one is no species or race is higher then one another. Your brother is more focus on trying to find our paradise to get in and get humans in because this world is dyeing because of th pollution, pointless killings, and then cutting down the only thing that give us air to breath." she said to him she closed her eyes :why they brought me here I don't really know.... I heard them say they think I was a big dog. Maybe it was fate because I wanted to come here your scent lead me here to this town." she siad to him She looked away as he was changing.

when Gregory said that to her she let out a growl, "I would never hurt him. Besides it looks like you doing more damage to him then I could ever." she mutter to him back her forest green eyes glaring at him as he walked off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon Cries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Cries   Moon Cries Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon Cries
Page 1 of 1