Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeris Skyrea
Aeris Skyrea

Dollars : 21745

Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) Empty
PostSubject: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Aeris has been avoiding Rico for weeks now she sat in her locked bedroom only coming out when she needed to. She had the bathroom bed room that joined to Rico and she locked herside so he wouldn't be able to get into her room. The only time she would leave is when she went to train with Ruby and went to work at the hospital, other then that she ate in her room and really never leaves it she didn't want anyone else to get hurt because of her disire for blood. She sat on her bed knees pulled up to her chest she didn't really want to move terah words rang in her head "Your nothing but trouble to him. He saves you and you almost killed him. What kind of friend puts thier best friend in danger like that! You don't deserve him at all. You nothing but a monster a mistake why he care for you so deeply it because of how pathatic you are, Your father should have killed you." tears ran down her face it may not be her words to the letter but that what Aeris had heard her say in her head.

She hasn't been sleeping well with out Rico to keep her safe. Her nightmare had turned into night terrors, she knew her both bio and step father was still alive and she knew nothing about her mother. She would wake up (if she did fall asleep) with a bloody wrist, arm and legs it looked like dominiqe had have gotten a hold of her again. She had wrapped goss arount her arms up to her hands on both arms. So far she manage to keep it hidden from Rico and the others at least she thinks she was able no telling who actually smelled the blood and saw her bandages under the long sleeves she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Rico

Dollars : 21635

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:10 am

Rico had heard the screams in the night. He had hoped he could protect her. That she would stick close to him so he could help her get over this. Instead...instead she hated him. Wanted nothing to do with him. It hadn't been her fault she had been out of control. He had always stopped her before but this time hadn't been able to. So instead of holding her in his arms he silently supported her from the front of the bathroom door. Resting against it and often falling asleep there. The door to her room locked. He knew about the blood. He knew it was because she was clawing herself in her sleep. Why wouldn't she let him help her? She had asked him to stay by her side and not leave her alone yet...she distance herself from him and acted like he didn't exist. The only thing he could think of was he unknowingly betrayed her trust. He wasn't sleeping well. He was barely sleeping.

When she was asleep he'd cry silent tears. Even harder when he heard her. He knew she would sleep better if she let him close. If she stuck by his side like she had begged him to let her do. Yet...she was icy now. Where had his best friend gone? Where had the woman he took care of even knowing she could protect herself one day...he still wanted to be the one protecting her. At the moment he was scrunched up between the sink cabinet and the tub. Knees bent and up while his back rested against the tub. "Aeris...let me back in your life...please.." He said quietly into the silence of the bathroom. A single tear making its way down his cheek. He knew she was hurting herself in her sleep. She had done that as kids when he wasn't near at night. Each day she rejected him and avoided him and acted like he did not exist destroyed him a bit more. He was already in a deep depression. The light that had been in his eyes very dim now. There was almost no will to pretend to smile. What was the point? She was all he had had and now he didn't even have that.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Taylor

Dollars : 21600

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Taylor was minding her own business going about her new life learning about Lulu and her family to see if she wanted to join while getting to know this Sol wolf better. She also met a few other nice people, Starr being one and Ruby being another. She was now trying to talk to Aeris who had been upset for a while. She wasn't opening the door so with help from a male wolf in the pack, she got in by him picking the lock, "Thanks." She said and walked in and shut to door the smell of blood hit her like a brick wall. She looked at her and relocked the door, "Okay what's wrong? I'm not leaving until you tell me you are being all mopey and emotional." She said sitting in the chair that was by the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aeris Skyrea
Aeris Skyrea

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Aeris even look at her she grabbed her arm. " I..... can't...... you.... Rico.... have protected me..... and as a reward.... you both get hurt..... and I am..... defenceless.....I can....can't just be.... I want... to be stronger...... that lady..... she was right........ vampires are nothing but trouble...... I don't want to put.... put you guys in danger..... I..... am thinking of leaving..... it would be for the best.... besides vampires and wolves don't get along and...... I just don't want to.... Rico.... will be safer with out me....." she said she had tears came down her eyes she didn't know what to do all she knew is that she was a danger to all around her thanks to her vampire side she was cured at what she was and it hurt even more that she hurted and almost killed Rico.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Rico stayed where he was and listened in. Silence as he hung his head. She hated him... That negative thought rang out over and over again. It was the only explanation for having been disowned...basically. He didn't exist to her thus disowned. He looked at the room door and didn't move. "Aeris..." He said softly. He wanted to be back in her life. It might not be physical but this was a slow and painful death nonetheless. Soon he would be just a shell. He put his arms on his knees. Putting his chin on them. An ackward position for a man of his height but there you have it. This was the closest he could be to Aeris. He heard her say she was going to leave and panic filled him and deepened the emotional wound. He just found her...if she left he was too. Thats all there was to it. Even at a distance he would protect her because thats what friends do...even if disowned from one side of the equation.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:35 pm

"We are always in danger, doesn't matter where a person, there is always the possibility of being in danger." She said with a shrug, "And if you just up and leave I'm not sure that will be a good idea either, the leaders will go out looking for you, being away from the pack and that puts them in danger and the leaders as well so that idea is dumb...." She said rather bluntly. Taylor was really sweet and very nice but she could toughen up a little when needed and this was one of those times. She smiled lightly to her, "I think maybe you should talk to Rico. I smell deceit and lies leading to a misunderstanding. So why don't you start from the beginning?" She asked stretching out in the chair and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Aeris Skyrea
Aeris Skyrea

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 pm

She looked at her and still holding her knees to her chest she lend back "This girl that Rico knew came up and kissed him and said things like they were going get married and such. I know I should have be happy for him but.... for some reason it hurt my heart more then anything. More then my dad or that vampire could ever do, anyway..... I ran and I got caught by a male vampire..... He took me and scratched me and was making my craving harder and harder to fight..... I can usually fight it when I don't see blood or smell it or I am not in pain..... he made it to where I was craving it and.... when Rico....came to save me.... he beat the vampire..... I couldn't..... Rico...... he smelled so good.... I... bite him..... and I couldn't stop .....I couldn't pull myself away even though I knew it was to much to fast....my wounds was healed.... I just couldn't stop..... If it hadn't been for that girl.... I would have kill him..... I can't even look at him because......what kind of friend am I if I almost killed him.... I put him in danger...... anyone else he can fight back but..... since it was me he didn't....he trusted me to stop when I was healed and I didn't........ I don't deserve a friend not me.... not a monster...." she said as she baried her head into his knees ashamed of herself that she hurt her best childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Rico heard some of the conversation. Shaking his head. Calling through the door. "She isn't my fiance. I called off the arranged marriage. I didn't love her. I won't marry out of duty." He then fell silent. Even he could hear the lack of life in his voice. The pain and sorrow that laced his every word. He put his head on his arms again. Straight up. Chin poking into it. He hadn't heard some of the last part. His words would echo through though. "I just....need my friend back. I don't care that it almost happened. She needs training...it happens. I'm sure that Felix guy she is friends with could help her learn control." His tone flat and lifeless. His voice trailed off after that. He held his head now. Elbow resting on his other arm. Hand through his hair. Face pressed into the underside of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Taylor had her legs over the side of the chair and her back rested on the other side of the chair. She looked at Aeris and listened to him. She tilted her head and let out a breath until her sensitive ears picked up a voice.

"She isn't my fiance. I called off the arranged marriage. I didn't love her. I won't marry out of duty."

Taylor smiled, she knew it was lies and a misunderstanding."Aeris she isn't his fiance, he called off the arranged marriage, he doesn't love her. He loves you. He won't marry out of duty." She said and sat right in the chair, "Now go over to his room and talk to him before I have to go drag you in there and make you both talk." She said and looked at her with a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Aeris Skyrea
Aeris Skyrea

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Aeris looked at her and blinked she heard what Rico said and heard what Taylor said she blinked "Loves me? but we just really good friends..... There no way he could..... could he? I mean we have been friends for a long time and he has been there always for me....." she said more to herself then to taylor. She then looked at her and blink "I can't..... I can't face him after what I did to him..... after I hurt him..... Taylor how can you telll someone youcare about that you hurt that your sorry.......I put him in danger...... one because I ran away from him and Two I almost killed him by draining him. I.... don't know what to say besides he hates me for doing that I know he does." she siad to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)   Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain pain go away (taylor, Rico)
Page 1 of 1