Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Mending hearts (rico)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeris Skyrea
Aeris Skyrea

Dollars : 21690

Mending hearts (rico) Empty
PostSubject: Mending hearts (rico)   Mending hearts (rico) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Aeris was thinking on the things that Ruby had taught her she still wasn't strong as Rico and still afraid of black male wolves and most vampires but she learning that the world was not as scary as she first thought it would be. By no mean was she able to really fight but at least Ruby had taught her to survive. She let her hair down and dived into the water and swam over to the falls where she got on a rock and sat there letting the waterfall run over her scar she still had bandage wrapped around her arms and wrist there where herbs under them to help heal. It was funny how her healling magic worked she could heal others but not herself they only way to do that was to drink blood and truth be told she was kinda scared to do just that. She was hoping Rico would come and talked to her and she can say sorry for avoiding him and she hope that he could forgive her for that dreadful night. She wanted to sleep next to him to fall asleep in his arms again since he seemed to chase away the nightmares of her past. She closed her eyes in order for her to be a strong healer she has to have a strong mind and that she will have it will be better with Rico help though.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Rico

Dollars : 21580

Mending hearts (rico) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mending hearts (rico)   Mending hearts (rico) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:40 am

Rico always followed Aeris to protect her. She might have gotten a small amount stronger due to training with Ruby but it wouldn't be enough to keep her safe. He knew this. He was happy that she had forgiven herself. Now maybe she would let him close again. The man though was still severely depressed due to losing the woman he cared about. He didn't blame her for taking too much. She had been in deres and lost quite a bit of blood. It only made sense she lost control. He walked out of the shadows and over to her. Sitting down beside her. Hugging her to him. "Aeris....let me back in...please." He pleaded softly. Holding her to him. "You are still injured. Take from me now that you are not under such deres you won't take too much. You never did before. I don't blame you for losing control. You weren't able to help it. Please...let me back in. I need you..." He whispered. A tear trailing down his cheek.
Back to top Go down

Mending hearts (rico)
Page 1 of 1