Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Masquerade ball (Open to all)

Go down 
+13
Felix
Elliene Mortis
Rosalie
Peter
Lukas Jackson
Ruby
Taylor Lunaris
Nikoa
Taylor
Holly
Sol Nightmare
Jace Lancer
Lulu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peter
Peter

Dollars : 21580

Masquerade ball (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball (Open to all)   Masquerade ball (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Peter looked at her and kept up the puppy eyes. Nuzzling her. Parties aren't my idea of fun. I gotta wear a penguin suit. He pointed out. The bush does not like you. Least I don't like the bush. Its hiding a beautiful woman from site. He grinned a bit like he was laughing then went back to serious puppy eye face. He looked to Peter and Elliene. Felix is the male with blond hair. He is Lulu's best friend and only half. Elliene is Lulu's female friend and she is the one holding Felix's hand. Felix feeds from animals and Elliene feeds only from Felix. They are good ones. He stopped for a few minutes tired. He nuzzled her and smiled. He crawled backwards from under the bush. Changing into his human form. Kissing her lightly. Beautiful as always with a dash of fancy flare thrown in. He pointed at Nikoa and Brylthe. Those two just vampires I know nothing about. They aren't like Felix and Elliene. He pulled her to the dance floor and began dancing with her. Happy she had come out from under the bush. He looked at Reika. A changed...not happy with it apparently. He mumbled with his minds voice. His psychic powers at times could be a curse. He didn't always like the but they helped him find his mate so he could save her. He had asked her out that very day. He fell quiet. He would have to sign now. He was tired from mind talking. Closing his eyes for a moment to recoop from the overload of it.
Back to top Go down
Reika Valentine
Reika Valentine

Dollars : 21630

Masquerade ball (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade ball (Open to all)   Masquerade ball (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:56 am

As Reika reached to take another strawberry, she sensed someone coming over towards her. Her gaze warily shifted in that direction, but she hid her unease; this was a party after all. It was inevitable that someone would eventually talk to her. Or, they could just be hungry; she was kind of hogging the food table after all. However, as the female drew closer, it was obvious her attention was on Reika; but she didn't sense any hostility in her smile. "Hello. I'm Lulu Spencer. Welcome to our party I hope you enjoy yourself." The younger girl managed a smile, glancing over at Lulu. The Welcome was very sincere, she could tell she meant it. 'Seems I've stumbled into a friendly place at least.' She thought to herself. 'Even if she can tell what I am, she was still kind enough to say hello.' "I'm Reika Valentine." She answered in response, keeping her smile; though it was small, to hide her fangs. "Thank you for the warm welcome, Lulu. I truly do appreciate it." She took another strawberry, nibbling on it slowly as Lulu headed off to find her partner. But she could sense she wasn't yet ignored; the gaze of someone else had caught on her.

Reika glanced around for a moment, but didn't right away notice anyone heading directly towards her. She distracted herself with taking a cookie from one of the plates. 'Whoever made all of this is quite the talented cook.' She thought. It was then that she caught the scent of a vampire; no, two vampires. That instantly set her on edge. Her gaze flitted across the crowd, noticing a girl a few years older than her in looks, following behind her date obviously; a boy, also older than her. She managed a slight smile as they neared her, putting her cookie down for a moment. Her blue eyes flickered cautiously from one to the other as they stopped in front of her. "I'm Felix. This is my girlfriend Elliene. Welcome to the party." 'Another welcome... I'm not the only vampire here, a good and bad thing.' She thought. 'It also means I have no worries about being staked through the heart anytime soon.' "Thank you, Felix. My name Is Reika Valentine." Was it that obvious that she was new around here? Everyone probably knew everyone else though, or at least enough to recognize their scents. She would stick out like a sore thumb in that case, which seemed to be the current situation. "It's very nice to meet you both."
Back to top Go down

Masquerade ball (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2