Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Reserch (Private, planned rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

Dollars : 22455
Parent of : Min Min (Adopted)

Reserch (Private, planned rp) Empty
PostSubject: Reserch (Private, planned rp)   Reserch (Private, planned rp) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:13 pm

It was the full moon and most of her pack was out hunting. She however was still pregnant and unable. She was on her way to the library. She left a note on the table saying she was at the library. Dressed in a tank top, jeans and flats she pushed open the door. Her eyes scanned the rows and rows of books and smiled. She walked in and looked around and looked for a book on dark magic. She suddenly want to learn dark magic and is entirely compeled to learn how to get a short burst of dark magic...it was not normal for the lawfully good she wolf. Finding a rather thick book about dark magic the blonde haired girl smiled happily and took it over to the curricular table and put her bag down and opened the book to the first page and began reading the index.
Back to top Go down
Remnant
Remnant

Dollars : 21467
Parent of : None

PostSubject: Re: Reserch (Private, planned rp)   Reserch (Private, planned rp) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:20 pm

The full moon always brought strange urges; whether it be dancing in the skin, acting insane, or completely strange at all times. Though Remnant was not one to partake in such, he loved watching the people of this world act weird on these times. As he walked he thought on what he was doing out there that night. He was looking for a spell to help Rena see once in a while, maybe a book with brail inside. He ran a hand through his hair before flashing to the library. Once there he entered and began to take a gander. Sniffing he rose a brow and turned. His black eyes diverted from the shelves and shelves of books looking for that familiar scent. Soon his eyes cast upon Lulu. Tilting his head he walked over silently and crossed his arms over his chest, "Interesting that the Omega is here..." he looked at the books to get an idea of what she was looking for and blinked. His black eyes beheld the look of secret shock, "Looking for magic?" he asked softly as he began to look at the titles. Most of these were dark magic, why would she want dark magic?
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Reserch (Private, planned rp)   Reserch (Private, planned rp) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Her eyes read each word a hand resting on her baby bump as she read further and further into the book. When she caught the scent she blinked but didn't think twice being that this was a library. She did however. stop at the voice and look up and at him, "I'm not an omega. I'm the Lupa of my pack." She said with a tiny growl. She was feeling suppressed due to her inability to shift because she was pregnant, so she had a bit more of a temper. Plus, she hated being called omega. When she looked at him when he asked. "Yes. I'd like to know more." She said and looked back down read more and more hoping to find something that can help her learn more about dark magic, it was odd....maybe it was the full moon.....maybe it was something more. Looking back up at Remnant again, "What are you doing here on a night like tonight?" She asked brushing hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Remnant
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: Reserch (Private, planned rp)   Reserch (Private, planned rp) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Every wolf he knew was different, to him Lulu was a stubborn ox. His dark eyes look to the books and began reading the titles as he felt eyes on him. Lulu then began speaking. Never did he look away from the titles as he heard her growled words, soon as he had his fill he sighed. Lowering his head he glanced to her, "You know as well as I - Wolfen tongue is not in my vocabulary. Omega only means the right of an Alpha. In your case it is your mate. Nothing more." his voice drifted off and soon his eyes closed. So much darkness was here, he could easily wake the shadows and toy with them here. Though he could smell the curiosity that she held for the Dark side. Maybe that could help... blindness was lack of light... maybe that would help her.... Lifting his head the strands moved and he tilted his head, "You want to know more? That will make your body weak for a long time but nothing damaging... more of a fatigue." he then looked to the book and put a hand on it. The entire thing turned black, too black to read. His eyes looked to her face, "I was here to look for a book to give to my friend, Rena. This can wait - seems more like I have found a new motive. Would you want to know more from someone born able to do dark powered magic?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Reserch (Private, planned rp)   Reserch (Private, planned rp) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 pm

She rolled her eyes, what he was referring to was a Delta. Omega was the lowest wolves in the pack. Beta was second and Delta was the second to the alpha but she didn't argue, that would be rude. She looked at him as he spoke and she smiled pushing the book away and carefully standing up, "Really? No harm to the babies?" She asked being pulled in by this male and his talk of the dark magic. She smiled and nodded, "Yes I do. Please show me." She said with an excited look on her face both hands resting on her belly. "What can you show me?" She asked shifting her weight around and looked at him, hoping that he would show her some stuff that night. For some reason she was really wanting to know about the dark side of magic and still she wasn't sure why. She hadn't said anything to anyone so it was only herself that knew and this male.
Back to top Go down
Remnant
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: Reserch (Private, planned rp)   Reserch (Private, planned rp) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Word if "Omega, Beta, Delta, Alpha" honestly Remnant didn't really remember the ranks. After all - he hadn't spoken to any wolves in years. He loved his magic, and what he loved about it was the whole world he had at his fingertips to use to get away from this one. Taking the book and putting it away he nodded to her, "Yes, very much so." He only knew Lulu at work, never really talked to her much outside of it. This was the first time mingling with her, ever. His dark abyssal eyes cast upon her belly, as he looked to her, "Darkness is like a trick of the mind, we have no proper sight to see it at all. Like I cannot see the normal prism of color - I see in much... vibrant colors. However at the cloak of night my sight changes, making the darkness - brighter and more vigorous. Like so..." he then side stepped from her, lifting a hand and waving it.

The shadows picked up from the floor and burst into mist. Which slowly vanished and made the colors where the shadows had been - seem washed out, brighter. Everywhere else was getting darker. More twisted as he began to make the area warp and turn into a dull plated neon prism. The shadows were being compressed into a giant orb, hiding under a table.

"That is just... the harmless side of it - say I wanted to blind someone - I could pulled the prism of darkness and make it go into ultraviolet then into a blinding neon. I would never do that though. Not my style." he said with a grin before the shadows snapped back to what they were normally, "This can be used for more dangerous purposes, practical, theatrical, or tactical. I use darkness to soar through the night sky or in the light of day. As well I can form weapons, magical explosions or deadly familiars to do my bidding. It all just depends on what you wish it for." he said with a glance to the shelves. Books that were out of order vanished, then fizzled in back to where they should be due to them being sucked into the shadows and pushed back up due to his magic.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Reserch (Private, planned rp)   Reserch (Private, planned rp) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:38 am

She watched excited a smile on her face as she blinked as the shadows came up from the floor and turned into mist,Which slowly vanished and made the colors where the shadows had been -
seem washed out, brighter. Everywhere else was getting darker. More
twisted as he began to make the area warp and turn into a dull plated
neon prism. The shadows were being compressed into a giant orb, hiding
under a table. "Whoa!" She said her chocolate brown eyes growing wider in awe. This was amazing She looked at Remnant with a puzzled look on her face, "You can blind someone?" She asked, she never thought you can use magic like that. This was like opening a door to a whole new world, a dark and twisted world. Her eyes got a glint of curiosity as she continued to listened. She looked at the books and smiled, "Wow!" She exclaimed and looked at him. "Teach me please! Please! Please!" She said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Remnant
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: Reserch (Private, planned rp)   Reserch (Private, planned rp) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:40 am

How blinding could he be by taking darkness away from and already dark world? It could make a person go insane if he took someone to a black room, left them, wave his hand to take the darkness, and lock them there. It would ensure madness after a while. Though blindness... Poor Rena. The Pureblood looked at lulu, "That be a hard fast yet it can be done. If in pure white or bright color you can become blind due to the color. It is temporary as well as permanent... I just wished it could take blindness away." he then looked to the excited female and nodded, "I do not wish to disturb the shadows here. Where would be a good place for me to summon an old... Acquaintance as well as the key to giving you dark magic?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserch (Private, planned rp)   Reserch (Private, planned rp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reserch (Private, planned rp)
Page 1 of 1