Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

A Trying Feat (Private: For Tay & Jasel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Dollars : 21983
Parent of : None

A Trying Feat (Private: For Tay & Jasel) Empty
PostSubject: A Trying Feat (Private: For Tay & Jasel)   A Trying Feat (Private: For Tay & Jasel) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:06 pm

It had been such a trying task to fly the female to that old town he grew up in. Why had it been trying? Well that mutt bit his wing. Tore the fibers but the bone. His wing hurt but he used magic to coast them over to the darker side, to the old town. It was even hard to land. Spectre used his magic to glide him down and roughly set on his feet before kicking a door open, Taylor still in his arms as he went into an abandoned home. He shut the door with a dark barrier and dropped her onto an old couch. His bitten wing ached as he stretched it out, "That moron bit me." he growled before looking to the female. Rubbing his face he felt the shift again, bloodloss and fatigue. Chuckling he looked to her, "Exactly why does he lie about having no fear? If he had none... He would have let you go with me." he grinned as he sealed up most of the other exits. Leaving a few for air in the musty place. He didn't pull his wings into his back, one was injured so he couldn't. If he did it would be infected, he'd get ill, and have no way of surviving it. Looking a her he sized her up, she was small enough to have knives thrown at and miss on purpose. Though strangely he had a feeling he wouldn't be the one to do much. Rubbing his shoulder he grinned a her, "So what should I do first. Now that you are here and long ways away I can have fun. No doubt my ally will show up to say how the fight ended. Hopefully before my body weakens..." he then began to light the room and watched the lamps flicker. Oh how long had it been since he last saw lamps. 
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/NoctusRursum

A Trying Feat (Private: For Tay & Jasel)
Page 1 of 1